The AHTS is sponsoring a special event to remember, a weekend on the Adirondack Scenic Railroad, August 3-4.
We are looking for AHTS members to volunteer for the event. Call (518) 928-9655 if you are available.
Members of the ALCO Historical & Technical Society receive special pricing. Check back soon for further details.
- Passenger trains south to Otter Lake and north to Big Moose Station
- Saturday evening slide show on historic points along the line
- Two night photo sessions with R&R’s Steve Barry (8/2 and 8/3)
- 128 mile round trips out of Utica’s Union Station both days
- Brunch and lunch trains to Big moose Station both days. Be one of the first to ride this section of rail in over 30 years!!!
- Equipment displays and caboose hops
- Test your skills on a real locomotive simulator
- Cab tours on multiple Alco and EMD Units
For more information visit www.AdirondackRR.com or call (315) 724-0700.